Round Hill Hotel

Historical Sites and Heritage Locations

Some time before 1874, Aneurin Heriot sold Ed Culnane allotments numbers nine and ten, section 32 in the Morven Township, for just 20 pounds. This was the land on which the Round Hill Hotel now stands.

It was first named the Bridge Hotel and the year that the Hotel first started trading is not known. The year 1868 has been mentioned but not verified. The name was changed to Round Hill Hotel around 1959 after it left the hands of the O’Donoghue family.

On visiting Round Hill Hotel today, you can view interesting old photographs and information relating to the history of Morven as well as the original Cobb and Co stables.

Enjoy an ice cold beverage or something from the bistro menu. Enjoy regular live music and great food specials regularly. See the website for what’s on.

Facilities

Border NSW/VIC Cafe Carpark History & Heritage Public Toilet

Nearby Things to Do

View All
Sharons Sewing Classes

Fabric n Threads – Sharons Sewing Service

Culcairn, Greater Hume Shire

Culcairn Golf Club

Culcairn Golf Club

Culcairn, Greater Hume Shire

Culcairn Bike Track

Culcairn Bike Track

Culcairn, Greater Hume Shire

Nearby Accommodation

View All
Comfort Inn and Suites Georgian

Comfort Inn and Suites Georgian

Albury

Culcairn Motor Inn

Culcairn Motor Inn

Culcairn, Greater Hume Shire

Best Western Meramie Motor Inn

Best Western Meramie Motor Inn

Albury

Contact Us