16 Mar 2019
The BOLD Festival honours the legacy and impact of professional and community dance. On Saturday 16 March, come watch dynamic artistic performances from Fresh Funk, QL2 Dance Inc (Canberra, Australia), Australian Talented Youth Project and many more.
With special appearances from 104 year old dancing phenom Eileen Kramer and Indigenous violinist Eric Avery (pictured). This free event will be held in the indoor public areas @ Visit Australian Parliament House.
– 2.00pm ‘Space Jump’ performance by Fresh Funk
– 2.08pm ‘Space Odyssey’ performance by The ACT Company (Australian Talented Youth Project)
– 2.13pm ‘Space Walk’ performance by Hilal Dance Australia
– 2.20pm ‘Moon Magic’ performance by The Stellar Arts Company
– 2.30pm ‘Reflections on the Moon’ performance by QL2 Dance Inc (Canberra, Australia)
– 2.35pm ‘Connection to Country’ performance by The Stellar Arts Company with Eric Avery and Graham Davis King.
– 2.50pm ‘Moon Shadow’ performance 4G elders dance company
– 3.00pm ‘Moon Memoris’ performance by Eileen Kramer and musicians.
Cafe Carpark Coach Parking Free Wifi Public Telephone Public Toilet Shop
16 Mar 2019
Once Only Event
Australian Parliament House
1 Parliament Drive, Canberra, 2600