14 Oct 2017 to 10 Oct 2018
We’re freeing the mimosa from a brunch-only drink and bringing them to Highball for a night out, Cuban style!
Join us on Wednesday nights for Bottomless Mimosas where for 1.5 hours, you can sip on fresh & fruity mimosas and share a charcuterie platter.
– Flight Details –
• $45 per passenger (4 pax minimum)
• 1.5 hours of service
• Charcuterie platter to share
• Wednesday from 4pm
We’re also letting our mimosas out on the weekends so you can catch them from 4-7pm on Saturdays and from 2pm on Sundays.
There are a few rules that go with our mimosas:
1. Drink responsibly please. Mimosas do love to party but RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) still stands.
2. Valid for a 1½ hour period and will be monitored by the Highball Crew. Take it easy – Slow & steady wins the race in Cuba.
3. You must have at least 4 friends to party with our mimosas.
4. Don’t share the love. Only love one mimosa at a time.
5. Don’t break the rules – We want you to keep Havana good time.