27 Nov 2020 Once Only Event
Add some fibre flair to your home this holiday season! In this Canberra workshop, artist and teacher Clare Mazitelli will demonstrate a series of fibre art techniques to help you create a collection of textile ornaments.
You will be provided with everything you need to create ten different ornaments including:
– Linen/cotton fabric pieces (featuring some of Clare’s designs that are pre-prepared, so no sewing required)
– A variety of strings and threads with an emphasis on natural fibres
– Embellishments (such as bells)
The finished ornaments could be:
– Hung together as a decorative garland
– Placed as decorations on a Christmas tree
– Hung from a branch to make a wall hanging
– Or given individually as gifts!
This lovely workshop will not only teach you a few key fibre art techniques, but you will leave having created a series of thoughtful handmade gifts or decorations for your home.
Once Only Event
27 Nov 2020