24 Dec 2018 to 30 Jun 2019 Daily Event
Culture Loop: a new way to experience one good thing after another in the nation’s capital. Now you can park once and ride all day on the free shuttle that will transport you on a convenient loop from easy parking bays to some of Canberra’s most loved cultural attractions and places of interest.
Board at any of the conveniently located stops to enjoy the free shuttle service 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm. Park once and ride the shuttle to your favourite venues and experience an array of exhibitions, galleries, collections, stories and events. The service will stop at each institution every hour. Expected loop duration is one hour.
The free service will commence from the Canberra Centre with stops located in proximity to the following destinations:
1. Canberra Centre
2. National Museum of Australia
3. National Film and Sound Archive
4. National Capital Exhibition at Regatta Point/Canberra and Region Visitors Centre
5. National Library of Australia / Questacon
6. Museum of Australian Democracy
7. Australian Parliament House
8. West Basin Carpark
9. Canberra Museum and Gallery (CMAG)
24 Dec 2018 to 30 Jun 2019