22 Jul 2021 Once Only Event
High Jinks Bar is teaming up with Joadja Distillery for a very special and exclusive tasting event. Joadja Distillery is one of those upstart producers that have popped up around Australia in the past decade, cranking out incredible gins, whiskeys, brandies and sherries from their nook in Joadja Town.
Joadja Distillery sits in an abandoned 1870s mining village near Bowral, which is being rejuvenated to showcase the town’s Scottish magic. And it’s not only the history of the town that imbibes the distillery’s approach. Valero and Elisa Jimenez, who set up shop in 2014, have tapped their own history. They have hand-picked ex-Sherry barrels that mature the spirit from their birth place in Spain.
We are bringing that history to you!
For $65, you’ll get:
– A Joadja Dry & Tonic on arrival
– A sharing platter of cured meat and cheese
– Hosted session with Joadja Ambassador, about the story of the Joadja town and Distillery
– Tastings of Joadja range: Dry, Barrelled aged and Highland gin, Anise, PX sherry, Brandy and whiskies
– Jump behind the bar to make your own cocktail from the Joadja signature menu to enjoy afterwards
– Take home Joadja gift of 200ml Pedro Ximenez Sherry bottle
Joadja is not like any distiller you’ve come across – a unique blend of Australia, Scotland and Spain.
Once Only Event
22 Jul 2021