15 Nov 2018
The Institute of Managers and Leaders is proud to present the Leadership Impact Series, IML’s prestigious signature events that celebrate the history, importance and future of leadership and leaders who innovate, inspire and make an impact.
This year the Institute invites esteemed international neuroscientist and impactful leader Dr Hannah Critchlow to the stage to demystify leadership through neuroscience.
Dr Hannah Critchlow dives into the minds of leadership professionals, using neuroscience to unravel the thinking behind our decision-making and behaviour to help us get the most out of leadership.
– How are our minds unique? Are our actions predetermined and to what extent can we change?
– How do our perceptions of the world affect our decision-making?
– How does fear and stress affect our behaviour?
– How can neuroscience help promote creativity and problem solving?
– What can we do to refine our focus and attention?
Join Hannah at the Institute’s Leadership Impact series as she taps into the neurons that will help us understand ourselves, others and our world.