24 Mar 2019
Soul Sunday is the signature event of Sacred Soul Yoga & Wellness. It incorporates everything the founders are passionate about – self-care, yoga, mindfulness, meditation, community and connection. Soul Sunday returns to Gold Creek Station, Hall Village – a rural escape just 20 minutes from the centre of Canberra, with natural landscapes as far as the eye can see and a beautiful venue. As summer wraps up, step away from the hustle and bustle to transition into autumn, recharge and reinvigorate your mind, body and soul.
– Soul Sunday begins with a grounding breath practice and energising vinyasa yoga flow focused on body and mind strength, mobility and stability.
– Following the practice, you will have a short break to rest and connect with a nourishing vegan afternoon tea.
– Self-care continues into the afternoon as you are guided through practical breathing techniques for stress reduction and concentration.
– This will lead you into an introduction to mantra to focus and free the mind.
– The day will conclude with a restorative yoga practice and meditation to balance, open, relax and reset the body and mind.
– Hands on assists will be provided throughout the afternoon.
Carpark Disabled access available Non Smoking
24 Mar 2019
Gold Creek Station
Gold Creek Station, Victoria Street, Hall, 2618