A grand old Edwardian home build in 1907 originally as a private residence.
It was purchased by the Roman Catholic Church in 1952 and turned into a convent for the sisters of St Joseph School.
The school added a chapel in 1955 and sold the convent in 1970. It became a private residence again and has been restored with exquisite stenciling from the Victorian period.
It is furnished with period furniture collected from around the world. There is off street parking and it is close to the Grenfell’s amenities.
Disabled AssistanceCaters for limited mobility
Discount for seven nights accommodation.
Breakfast included. Evening meals can be provided on request via prior arrangement.
Check In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 10:00 am