Bombala Historic Railway opened in 1921. It is a precast concrete building with a tin goods shed. The goods shed houses a small museum and lavender distilling plant. It also has a turntable and weighbridge. The precinct is 900 metres long. The line is known as the Goulburn Bombala line with Bombala the end of the line.
The station and information structure is almost complete. A well maintained precinct ground with easy access to all parts of the station . Set in a regional setting on the southern end of the Southern Tablelands NSW in the Monaro Region.
Carpark Caters for limited mobility History & Heritage International Picnic Area Public Toilet Visitor Information Centre