The Cootamundra West Railway Station is a heritage listed former railway station on the Lake Cargelligo line at Cootamundra. The Railway Station was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on the 2nd of April 1999. The land that the old station sits on is owned by Railcorp, an agency of the Government of New South Wales.
The Station opened in 1911 and was closed in 1983 when passenger services along the branch were withdrawn, with freight services still continuing. It was closed due to the fact that the proposed route being abandoned for the main southern line.
The complex consists of a double-storey, type 11 brick station building and brick-faced platform as well as a refreshment room that still survives in a good condition.