Langford House is a grand Edwardian Mansion, located one kilometre south of Walcha on Thunderbolts Way.
Guided tours are available with the owners, by prior arrangement only. A tour takes around an hour.
Construction of William Fletcher’s “Langford” mansion commenced in May 1903 and was completed in October 1904.
Langford is a grand two story building constructed of locally produces red brick, featuring 22 rooms and a five story central tower overlooking the circular entrance driveway and extensive surrounding gardens.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
Caters for hearing impairment Coach Parking History & Heritage International National
Price per person. Bookings by prior arrangement only.