Maitland’s True Crime Tour
Things To Do Maitland, Maitland, New South Wales
Walking and Biking Tours
Take a Walk on the Dark Side
Don’t be afraid to scratch beneath the surface of the sleepy town of Maitland and unveil its dark and twisted past
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour retracing the steps of the city’s most infamous crimes of yesteryear.
- Travel back to a tough world of brawlers, smoking guns and ladies of the night that has long since been forgotten.
- Relive a time that proves truth is far stranger than fiction as you explore Maitland’s murkiest moments.
- Great photo opportunities along the High St and the old forgotten laneways
- Book your ticket now for a unique investigation into a dark and crime-ridden history.
Small towns hold the biggest secrets, and Maitland, with its fair share of haunted streets nestled amongst its glorious old buildings, is no exception.
Maitland is an old town with an incredible history full of True Crime stories that time insisted were lost to the dustbin of history- until now.
Meets at the seated area in front of the Maitland Train Station (Station Street side)
Tours run from 7:30pm on scheduled tour nights.