Newcastle’s True Crime Tour
Things To Do Newcastle East, Newcastle, New South Wales
Cultural and Theme Tours Evening Walking and Biking Tours
Take a Walk on the Dark Side…
Dig deep into Newcastle’s hidden past as this grand old town’s skeletons beg to come out of the closet.
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour retracing the steps of the city’s most ruthless men.
- Be seduced by the murky world of fraudsters, adulterers and impersonators.
- Unlock the key to the broken heart of a murderer.
- Journey back to the city’s dangerous and sinister past.
- Great photo opportunities with time to enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
- Book your ticket now for a unique investigation into a dark and crime-ridden history.
Newcastle with its natural beauty and glorious beaches can only do so much to mask the town’s darkest moments.
Revisit the scenes of the crimes of yesteryear and uncover the unimaginable deeds of Novocastrians from the dark past.
Meets at the corner of Scott St & Watt St, Newcastle; adjacent to Customs House and the Convict Lumberyard. Bring comfortable shoes.
Tours depart 7:30pm on scheduled nights.