St Peter’s Anglican Church was designed and built by Francis Lawless and opened in 1823 and is believed to be the oldest building in Campbelltown. The cemetery adjacent to St Peter’s Anglican Primary School has been in use since the 1820s when iron gangs still toiled on local roads. Pioneers buried in the cemetery include John Warby, William Bradbury, the Hon. James Tyson and the ill-fated Frederick Fisher although the exact location of his body is unknown.
Disabled AssistanceDisabled access available