Wilderness, wildlife, waves, waterfalls & wine. A private tour with it all – away from the tourist trail. Beaches, gourmet local produce, Aboriginal carvings and cute Aussie animals! Say Hi to kangaroos and koalas, stroll along the coast, picturesque bush walks… there is something for everyone on this customisable tour!
– Discover ancient Aboriginal carvings in a fascinating hike through beautiful bushland
– Walk with iconic Aussie animals in their natural habitat
– Cool off under a waterfall or just relax in a lush rainforest with a bottle of complimentary local wine and chocolate
– Enjoy the serenity of pristine, uncrowded beaches and coastlines
– Explore natural rock pools brimming with sea life
– Experience gourmet produce; free tastings of fresh oysters and locally produced gin
– Have lunch at the award winning Woy Woy Fishermans Wharf. – Our guests receive a special discount and premium seats overlooking Pelican Island!
– Visit the only pearl farm in NSW – producing pearls of exceptionally high quality
– Get your best photos of the iconic Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge from Lady Macquarie’s Chair