Take a Walk on the Dark Side…
Sail into town and enjoy a bloody glimpse into Sydney’s past, revealing the hidden secrets and mysteries of the city’s first and most violent neighbourhood.
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour retracing the steps of Sydney’s most notorious through the cobblestoned streets of The Rocks.
- Travel back to the most troublesome of times to an era of gangs, fatal doses of lead poisoning, unique alibis and a healthy dose of true crime.
- Relive a time that proves truth is far more outlandish than fiction as you explore alleyways and laneways you never knew existed.
- Great photo and sightseeing opportunities displaying the best that Sydney has to offer.
- Book your ticket now for a unique investigation into a dark and crime-ridden history.
Experience Sydney in a time of a war, when the Razor Gangs battled for supremacy, and the balance between good and evil sat on the finest point of the sharpest razor’s edge.
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour retracing the key events and places of Sydney’s very own Razor Gang War.
- Peel back the curtain to reveal the bee’s knees soap-opera-like lives of the most notorious and celebrated gangsters from Sydney’s roaring 1920s and 1930s.
- Tread carefully through Razor Gang territory, exploring the untouched streets and alleyways of old, roamed by hatchet men that would not spill the beans- most of the time.
- Travel back to the high times of Sydney’s old Speakeasy party scene, replete with button men, saps, molls and dolls.
- Book your ticket now for the Cat’s Meow investigation into a dark, razor-sharp, and crime-ridden history.
Tours depart at 7:30pm on scheduled nights.