30 Oct 2021 to 31 Oct 2021 Once Only Event
A unique Pop Up exhibition and sale of works by a range of local Orange district Artists and Artisans.
The next Pop Up Exhibition is scheduled for 30th & 31st Oct at the Orange CWA Hall.
2D Works will include watercolours, acrylics, oils and drawings in styles ranging from traditional to abstract and everything in between! There will also be some beautiful digital photography.
We are thrilled to have a range of 3D Artisans exhibiting in this Pop-Up including:
– Beautiful handcrafted glass items (jewellery, coasters, bowls, vases, etc);
– A range of locally hand-made silver jewellery;
– Unique fibre artworks made using recycled natural and man-made fibres
– recycled metal garden art and unusual works made from recycled local timber
– unique works made from recycled metal cutlery and recycled farm machinery parts.
– and much more!
There will also be hand-coloured paper, cards and small locally-made gift ideas for sale as well as a range of local artisan food products.
There is literally something for everyone! With items starting at AUD5 through to AUD1,000. (cash and EFTPOS are both accepted)
Once Only Event
30 Oct 2021 to 31 Oct 2021