30 Oct 2021 to 12 Dec 2021 Fortnightly Event
Port Stephens’ dedicated freediving school offering internationally recognised freediving courses for people of all ages!
Freediving is one of the most rewarding skills you can have in life and gives you access to the underwater world like never before.
Whether it is your first time or you are looking to progress your freediving, we have courses suited for every ability level Come and join us in the beautiful waters of Nelson Bay, we can’t wait to dive with you!
– Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced PADI and MOLCHANOVS Freediving Courses
– Free gear hire on all of our courses!
– Learn how to hold your breath for over 1min30sec and dive up to 20m deep with no prior experience
– Introductory short courses and guided freedives around Port Stephens
– Specialised private courses, lessons and tours
– Spearfishing courses
– Sailing, snorkelling and freediving trips to Broughton Island
The Level 1 Freediving Course is open to everyone over the age of 16. The course runs over the 2 days of the weekend and you will be left with an Internationally recognised freediving certification.
30 Oct 2021 to 12 Dec 2021