7 Aug 2021 Annual Event
It’s been a long time between drinks but at last, the barrels are being rolled out for the Grape, Grain & Graze Festival.
Wine enthusiasts can taste from an incredible range of up to 1800 wines, sample entries from the Sydney Royal Beer & Cider Show, and satisfy their food cravings with Sydney Royal medal-
The Grape, Grain & Graze Festival is an afternoon packed with tastings of the 2021 success
stories from the KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show. With entries pouring in from all over the
country, this is your easiest opportunity to guide your palate around the wine regions of Australia and discover for yourself whether a Margaret River chardonnay triumphs over a Barossa shiraz or a Hunter Valley Semillon over a Yarra Valley pinot noir.
Your ticket to Grape, Grain & Graze includes:
– Unlimited tastings of the 2021 KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show entries (up to 1,800 different products).
– 1 x Riedel Ouverture Magnum wine glass, for you to take home
– Access to the The Trophy Room where you can taste up to five Trophy awarded wines. Extra tokens can be pre-purchased online (additional tokens are not available to be purchased on the day of the event).
– Access to the Beer & Cider Garden.
– Graze on Sydney Royal medal winning food prepared by Sydney Showground.
+ Booking Fee
Discover NSW vouchers are accepted at the Grape, Grain & Graze Festival,
don’t forget to use them at the check out.
7 Aug 2021