Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery in Alice Springs has changed immensely since October 1st, 2022. It has always been something special but it’s even better now!
The gallery is no longer in the Central Business District but based at 24 Elder Street, which is about a 4-minute drive from the town centre. Mbantua has renovated a large warehouse into 6 separate gallery rooms that exhibit a magnificent range of artworks:
• Art from the Utopia region of the Northern Territory (new and historic)
• Hermannsburg watercolours and landscapes (Namatjira era)
• Top End crosshatch works from Arnhem Land
• Bark paintings from Northern Australia
• Artefacts and Weapons
• Beautiful Australian Zebra Stone
• A beautiful selection of Australian Opals
Their history with the people of Utopia stretches close to 40 years now and to this day we are still strongly connected with these very independent artists.
Book an appointment by calling (leave a message if unanswered and they’ll get back to you) or visit the website and book online.