Commercial Bank

Historical Sites and Heritage Locations

Built for the Town and Country Bank in 1884, it was possibly the first building built of stone by private enterprise. In 1887 the building became the premises for the Commercial Bank of Australia. It survived World War II bombing and minor damage by cyclone Tracy, however only the facade remains today.

Facilities

Caters for hearing impairment Caters for limited mobility Wheelchair access

Nearby Things to Do

View All
Venture North Tour Vehicle

Venture North Safaris

Darwin

SeaLink Northern Territory

SeaLink Northern Territory

Darwin

1894 - Wesleyan Church and Parsonage, Mitchell Street.

George Brown Botanic Gardens

Darwin

cross hatch artwork

Mason Gallery

Darwin

Lagoon Day Spa

Lagoon Day Spa

Darwin

Pelagic Interceptor

Top End Sportfishing

Darwin

Contact Us