Southport was a significant township in the early development of the Northern Territory. The remnants at Southport offer an example of early township life in the Northern Territory between 1872 and 1889. Little remains of both sites except for the floor slabs and foundation stones of the Police Station and the floor slab, section of stone wall and a well for the Telegraph Station.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
Caters for hearing impairment Caters for limited mobility Caters for vision impairment