Parliament House is located in State Square at the end of Mitchell Street, adjacent to the Supreme Court of the Northern Territory and Government House. It stands on one of the nation’s most significant historic sites. Overlooking the striking Darwin Harbour, the building rests on the site of the Darwin Post Office and Telegraph Station which was bombed during the first bombing raid on the Top End on 19 February 1942.
Parliament House in Darwin opened in 1994 and is a magnificent example of contemporary tropical architecture.
Pick up a Self Guided Tour brochure from the entry foyer and enjoy a leisurely walk around the building.
Guided tours are currently under review please contact us for further information.