This former School was initially constructed in 1930. In 1945, as a result of rapidly growing enrolments, a kindergarten and additional classroom (with a distinctive octagonal shape) were constructed. On 20 September 1950, the first broadcast of the ‘School of the Air’ was made from here. In 1965, the school closed and became derelict. It was saved by the National Trust, which currently occupies the building.
Caters for hearing impairment Caters for limited mobility Caters for vision impairment Paid Wifi Walk Walks Wheelchair access