Wildside Sportfishing is a family owned guided fishing company operating out of Darwin, N.T.
We specialise in small personalised groups and offer one on one tuition in targeting a range of tropical sports fish.
Barramundi are the number one draw card in the Territory, but there is a vast range of fantastic species to chase in a variety of habitats.
King salmon patrol the shallow mud flats, saratoga lie waiting in the scattered shadow of lotus lillies, along the coast tuna and mackerel explode into hapless baitfish and huge black jewfish and snapper circle around reefs and wrecks waiting to stretch your arms.
With packages ranging from half and full day tours through to multi day safaris there is something suitable for every angler.
We operate a surveyed 6.5 metre Bar Crusher aluminium guide vessel coupled with a fully licenced 200 series Land Cruiser tour vehicle, for comfort and reliability.
Crocodiles, turtles, dolphins, dingos, buffalo, wild pigs, sea eagles, kingfishers and jabirus are just some of the wild life we fish alongside.
Jump on board and experience the Top End with us today!
Disabled access available
From $200 to $250
These fishing tours are designed for those who are a bit strapped for time, or searching for the cheapest option to get out amongst it!
We fish locally around Darwin Harbour’s maze of mangrove lined channels, and along the coastal reefs and headlands.
Trips are normally organised around the best tides and times for your chosen species eg. low tide periods for barramundi.
Great views can be expected of beautiful Darwin city and it’s unique coastline.
From $300 to $400
Very popular throughout the year these tours give you and your crew plenty of time to catch that fish of a lifetime.
We are generally departing early at 5 am and travel out to locations such as major rivers, wetlands, estuaries or offshore reefs – as they say ‘the early bird gets the worm’! Return to Darwin is between 5 and 6 pm, a proper full day.
Having a set up like ours allows us to travel to fishing grounds that are producing the best results – we are not confined to one area.
– Full lunch, snacks and fresh fruit
– Iced water and soft drinks
– All tackle (provided on a lost or broken replacement basis)
– Transfers via licensed 4WD tourist vehicle
– Processing of any fish kept for the table
– 6.5m guide vessel with erectable shade canopy and bow mount electric motor
– one on one tuition with a passionate and friendly guide with over 15 years experience in the industry
We target a range of species using different methods and are happy to tailor a trip to suit the groups preferences.
Jump on board and experience Top End fishing at it’s best.Family Friendly
From $600 to $900
These tours are considered the ultimate fishing adventures.
We stay out on location in a lodge, house or mother ship depending on where and when the safari is organised.
Tours can range from 2 day through to over week long, it is completely up to each crew.
An extended tour gives your group more time to fish through tide phases and weather patterns. Fish have ‘bite periods’ where they feed more actively, more time on the water will give you a better chance at accessing these prime times.
There is also scope to explore through multiple environments like rivers, creeks, flats, reefs and headlands.
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and fresh fruit whilst on tour
– Iced water and soft drinks
– Accommodation whilst on tour
– Transfers via licensed 4WD tour vehicle
– 6.5 m guide vessel with erect-able shade canopy and bow mount electric motor
– processing of any fish kept for the table, we generally have the freshly caught fish / crabs for evening meals
– one on one tuition from a passionate and friendly guide with over 15 years in the industry
Jump on board for the experience of a lifetime!Family Friendly