The site consist of four circular concrete gun emplacements in an arc around a central command post that is also of concrete and partially underground. There are remnant concrete slabs of other buildings and ablution facilities in the area and the walls of a magazine store. Established late 1941. The guns went into action on 13/06/1942 and again on the 15 & 16 June 1942.
Caters for hearing impairment Caters for limited mobility Caters for vision impairment Walk