8 May 2021 to 13 Nov 2021 Monthly Event
Community Clean Up
The local beaches in East Arnhem are spectacular. Sadly the east facing beaches are impacted by marine debris from North of Australia. Up to 900kg/km. It’s shocking.
– make a difference
– access to the cape requires experience in 4WD – we can help with transport.
– it’s a great way to meet like minded people who live locally and other travellers.
– travel together for safety, and stop for a provided lunch.
• Location at the beach will be set by Dhimirru
• General Dhimirru Permit required only
• BYO 4WD recovery gear, some air compressors available
• If you don’t have a 4WD – mention it on the registration link to find a seat.
There’s plenty of support if you are new to driving in sand, it’s a great opportunity to see the Cape
• Simple BBQ will be provided
• Sun Protection ++++ BYO water and snacks
• Rubbish bags will be provided, BYO gloves if you like to use them
8 May 2021 to 13 Nov 2021