23 Apr 2022 Annual Event
The Northern Territory Thai Association is proud to announce that the Thailand Grand Festival is back in 2022 with an extended program of activities.
Local and national cultural shows will be featured on the main stage in the Waterfront with a number of children’s activities, cultural displays including cultural demonstration taking place in side pavilions across the day.
– The First and Largest Thai street food in the Northern Territory with many stalls offering an authentic taste of Thai street food
– Water fights through water pistols and/or any containers you can imagine to get you soaked the Khao San Road style
– Water blessing for good luck
– Grand Parade featuring traditional art and costumes from the four regions of Thailand: Northern (Lanna), Southern, Northeastern (eSan) and Central
– Family and kids activities such as Thai arts, learn how to write your names in Thai, fruit carving, and more
– Watch and learn Muay Thai (Thai Kickboxing) and join us for fun self-defence techniques the Thai style
– Thai traditional massage
– Thai Beer Garden (Yes the Suanloom style!)
The Thailand Grand Festival is free to attend, but you must register in advance and check in using the Territory Check In app upon arrival. For more information and to register, visit our booking link.
Internet AccessFree Wifi
23 Apr 2022