24 Apr 2021 Annual Event
The Northern Territory Thai Association is proud to announce that the Thailand Grand Festival is back in 2021 with an extended program of activities.
The theme for 2021 is “ The Year of Thai Ancient self-defence”.
Local and national cultural shows will be featured on the main stage in the Waterfront from 11am-10pm with a number of children’s activities, cultural displays including cultural demonstration taking place in side pavilions across the day.
– The First and Largest Thai street food in the Northern Territory with many stalls offering an authentic taste of Thai street food
– Water fights through water pistols and/or any containers you can imagine to get you soaked the Khao San Road style
– Water blessing for good luck
– Grand Parade featuring traditional art and costumes from the four regions of Thailand: Northern (Lanna), Southern, Northeastern (eSan) and Central
– Family and kids activities such as face -painting, Thai arts, learn how to write your names in Thai, fruit carving, and more
– Watch and learn Muay Thai demonstration (Thai Kickboxing) and join us for fun self-defence techniques the Thai style
– Thai traditional massage
– Thai Beer Garden (Yes the Suanloom style!)
24 Apr 2021