We are a one stop shop that provide individualised itineraries for our visitors.
Our team have a wealth of knowledge that they can pass on to our customers and book all services from tours to accommodation to ensure their experience is a seamless one.
The Katherine Visitor Information Centre offers:
• Great local information on attractions, National Parks and road conditions
• Large car and caravan parking area
• Clean bathroom facilities
• Free WiFi Internet for 1 hour
• We are open 7 days a week
• Our knowledge and information not only covers the Katherine Region, it extends to Kakadu, Litchfield, Darwin, Tennant Creek, Savannah Way and Kununurra.
From 2017-12-25 to 2017-12-25
- THU Open 10:00 to 14:00
From 2018-01-01 to 2018-01-01
- TUE Open 8:30 to 17:00