We are a one stop shop that provide individualised itineraries for our visitors.
Our team have a wealth of knowledge that they can pass on to our customers and book all services from tours to accommodation to ensure their experience is a seamless one.
The Katherine Visitor Information Centre offers:
• Great local information on attractions, National Parks and road conditions
• Large car and caravan parking area
• Clean bathroom facilities
• Free WiFi Internet for 1 hour
• We are open 7 days a week
• Our knowledge and information not only covers the Katherine Region, it extends to Kakadu, Litchfield, Darwin, Tennant Creek, Savannah Way and Kununurra.
Australian Tourism Accreditation Carpark Caters for challenges with learning and communication Caters for hearing impairment Caters for high support needs Caters for limited mobility Coach Parking Disabled access available Family Friendly Free Wifi Non Smoking Public Toilet Wheelchair access