Renner Springs

Place Of Interest

Renner Springs Roadhouse is located 150 kilometres north of Tennant Creek along the Stuart Highway. It was originally established by Dr Frederick Renner whilst working on the Overland Telegraph line in 1877. The Renner Springs Roadhouse itself is a World War Two army hut relocated from Banka Banka Station (established in 1885) 50 kilometres away. Renner Springs provides fuel, meals, bar facilities, motel accommodation and campsites to the traveller on the Explorers Way.

Nearby Accommodation

View All
Renner Springs Desert Inn

Renner Springs Desert Inn

Pamayu, Barkly