Nestled on the pristine shoreline and immersed in the vibrant culture of the southern Gold Coast, Iconic Kirra offers guests understated coastal luxury. Each architecturally-designed apartment celebrates clean lines, impeccable finishes and open space to maximise the abundant ocean views. Iconic Kirra is ideally located at the heart of world class surf breaks, tantalising cafes and restaurants, vibrant entertainment and events, adrenaline-pumping theme parks, tranquil rainforests, spectacular waterfalls, bustling local markets and the unique wonders of the increasingly popular Tweed Valley. Their apartments offer a classic Gold Coast holiday spending time with family on our wonderful beaches and exploring the local village.
Covid-19 update: How are they keeping their guests safe?
– Only one person per group to check in at the front desk, to ensure low numbers in their reception area.
– Hand sanitiser station at the front desk when you enter and exit the building.
– Signage throughout the building, reminding all about physical distancing guidelines.
– Apartments cleaned thoroughly with extra attention to television remote controls, light switches, fan controls and other touch points.
– One day left between bookings to ensure thorough cleaning and sanitisation of apartments.
– Common areas cleaned both mornings and afternoons to ensure high levels of hygiene (including lift buttons, door handles, trolleys).
– Their staff have completed Australian Government, Department of Health Infection Control Training.
MembershipQueensland Tourism Industry Council Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
Check In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 10:00 am