Whitsundays Sailing Adventures (WSA) offers the most diverse range of quality crewed sailing and diving tours in the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Their fleet of owner operators have a high focus on crew standards, fantastic food, personalised service and a truly individual and unique experience.
Professional crew to guide you around the Islands, on board accommodation, snorkeling equipment including wet suits, fantastic food prepared fresh daily, fresh linen, daily departures from Airlie Beach, Sail Away No More to Pay.
Your sailing adventure in the Whitsunday Islands of the Great Barrier Reef will probably be a once in a lifetime experience, so go on and spoil yourself with a private double cabin on one of their large, comfortable, well appointed yachts. Savour your time at sea in comfort, style and privacy. Many of their private double cabins are fully air-conditioned and some even offer en-suites.
Advanced Ecotourism Certified Adventure and Outdoors Tours Australian Gay and Lesbian Tourism Association Australian Tourism Export Council Basic Beaches & Surf Birdwatching Boating Boating Boating Industry Association Broadband Internet Access Canoeing/Kayaking Canoeing/Kayaking Charter Vessel Association Climate Action Accreditations Climate Action Business Climate Action Innovator Cruises, Sailing and Water Tours Customised Ecotourism Certified (EA) Evening Extended Family Full Day International Moderate Nature and wildlife Public Toilet Queensland Tourism Industry Council Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation Sailing Sailing Scuba Diving Scuba Diving Sightseeing Tours Snorkelling Snorkelling Swimming Swimming The Ecotourism Association of Australia Visitor Information Centre Walk Walk Walking and Biking Tours Walks Water - Motorised Water - Self Propelled
From $395 to $415
Sail around the Whitsunday Islands aboard a 70-year-old ketch for a full two days/one-night adventure. Sleep in their comfortable air-conditioned vessel and wake to a beautiful island sunrise. They will take you to the best snorkelling locations and with sufficient kayaks for all on board, their friendly guide will take you on an eco friendly exploration of hidden inlets and fringing reefs.
• Freshwater jacuzzi • Guided turtle/stingray kayak tour • Meals freshly prepared on board • Private cabin available • Fully air conditioned • Spacious deck and shade awnings • Full two days and one night • Experienced and knowledgeable crew • Best snorkelling spots • Relaxed tourPublic Toilet
From $795 to $845
Whitsunday Getaways provides an intimate sailing adventure in comfort and style.
Jump on board either of their beautiful catamarans and explore the amazing Whitsunday Islands. They offer two-night cruises for couples, departing six days a week.
Both boats comfortably accommodate four couples in private, air-conditioned cabins with en-suites. Your professional Skipper and Host will ensure your wants and needs are taken care of as you sail, snorkel and explore this spectacular playground.
• The Whitsundays by sail for the discerning traveler that wants style and comfort • Cruising for couples with private double cabins • Private ensuite • Fully air-conditioned vessels • Amazing fresh food, all meals prepared on board by your host • Great sailing with hands on opportunities under the guidance of their experienced skippers • Large stable catamarans • Full service experience provided by highly professional crew • Use of their stand-up paddle boards • Relaxed and intimate trip for couples and honeymooners (private charters on request)
From $395 to $495
Sit back and relax aboard the beautiful classic Waltzing Matilda, with a great reputation for comfort and value.
If you are looking to escape large crowds (only 14 guests) Waltzing Matilda provides the full experience. Visit and swim at the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, bush walk to Hill Inlet look out, snorkel the most amazing fringing reefs, relax, run barefoot on an unspoilt beach and anchor at a picturesque bay.
• Small group experience
• Family friendly (on request)
• No sleeping in common areas
• Private cabin available
• Meals freshly prepared on board
• Spacious deck and shade awnings
• Full two days and one night
• Experienced and knowledgeable crew
• Best snorkelling spots
• Relaxed tour
From $749 to $849
Sail and Dive the Outer Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands on their 16.4 metre ketch and enjoy your first dive for free.
Kiana is the only vessel in the region that caters for small numbers to the outer Great Barrier Reef. Explore, dive or snorkel the incredible diversity of the islands and outer Great Barrier Reef.
This eco accredited trip offers great opportunities for both certified and first-time divers.
• Small numbers, only 14 guests with three crew
• Outer Reef snorkelling and scuba diving (weather permitting)
• Whitehaven Beach and the Whitsunday Islands
• Snorkelling and scuba diving equipment included
• Fully equipped for scuba diving with Dive Instructor and compressor on board
• Freshly prepared meals on-board
• All cabins and saloon area fully air-conditioned
• Fully covered aft deck to protect you from the tropical heat
• Licensed bar on board, Beer and Wine
• Relaxed tour with lots of in and out of water activities
From $395 to $495
Experience the romance of sail. This magnificent handcrafted timber masterpiece, with all the modern comforts including air-conditioning and nine private cabins is ideal for couples or twin share. Leave the crowds behind for this intimate eco adventure. Relax on deck or get involved and learn the skills of traditional sailing. Tallship Adventures are renowned for their interpretive guided bushwalks, snorkelling safaris, Aboriginal culture, ecology and astronomy. Discover the islands of the Great Barrier Reef with our informative and fun Eco Tall Ship Sailing Safaris. Our commitment to sustainable practices helps ensure that the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef stay great for generations to come.Public Toilet