The excitement is building! Explore history’s greatest masterpieces, brought to life by LEGO® Certified Professional, and LEGO Masters Australia judge, Ryan ‘Brickman’ McNaught.
From the Great Wall of China and Taj Mahal, to the Empire State Building — this world-class exhibition takes you on an interactive trip throughout history. No passport required!
Experience more than 50 awe-inspiring displays brought to life in incredible detail. From Asia, Europe, America, the Ancient Wonders, Technology and Transport, and the Great Barrier Reef, see if you can find:
– The heaviest – The Titanic at 120 kilograms
– The longest – Tokyo subway map at 4.65 metres long
– The most bricks – Flying Scotsman steam engine at 164,611 bricks
– The tallest – The Space Shuttle from this year’s LEGO Masters Australia at 4 metres tall
– The most time consuming to build – St Basil’s Cathedral at 320 hours.
Discover the secrets behind how these epic constructions were built, brick by brick. Then create your own masterpiece!
Disabled AssistanceCaters for vision impairment Wheelchair access
AccreditationCOVID Clean Practicing Business COVID Safe
Adults – $19.50
Concessions (on presentation of Concession card) – $17
Junior (3 to 12 years) – $12.50
Under 3 years – Free
Family (2 Adults, 2 Juniors) – $59