Brisbane’s True Crime Tours
Things To Do Spring Hill, Brisbane, Queensland
Take a Walk on the Dark Side…
Don’t be fooled by the bright lights and bustling city streets. This city has a past a dark past
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour retracing the steps of the city’s most infamous men.
- Transport yourself back in time to a seemingly lawless world of brawlers, fraudsters, and love triangles gone wrong.
- Uncover the dark secrets that lurk behind every historic building and alleyway.
- Wander the city streets with your tour guide and experience firsthand the rich history that once reigned supreme around every corner.
- Book your ticket now for a unique investigation into the criminal underbelly that once plagued this fine city.
The glamour of current day Brisbane tried to hide its brutal and bloody past, but there is only so much the bright lights of Bris-Vegas can mask.
Forget what you think you know about Brisbane and join us for a jaw-dropping trip down a memory lane you never knew existed.
Meets at the front entrance of the Brisbane City Hall in King George Square. Bring comfortable shoes.
A One Night Only Dark Stories Interactive Theatre Show
Do you imagine yourself a master of surviving pandemics? But have you been trained in How To Survive a Zombie Apocalypse? An elite team from the School of Survival will be passing through town solely for the purpose of teaching you how to thrive and survive when the undead revive. This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to learn all the skills you will need in order to survive the impending apocalypse.
Book now before it’s too late – extremely limited tickets on sale.