Croc Tours specialise in small group day tours from Brisbane and Noosa to the iconic Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo. A locally owned and operated tour service who add value to tours with a friendly and knowledgeable driver/guide, on board videos, a visit to the Glass House Mountains Scenic Lookout, bottled water and a koala cuddle option.
Croc Tours operate in small groups of up to 10 guests, this keeps their service more personable. Fewer people, less transit time, no rushing: ensures their guests have a great full day tour experience. All Croc Tour vehicles are air-conditioned, comfortable and stylish. They can also provide private and exclusive tour options to the Sunshine Coast. Join them for an Australia Zoo adventure!
Basic Caters for hearing impairment Caters for limited mobility Family Friendly Full Day Land - Motorised Nature and wildlife Sightseeing Tours Visitor Information Centre
From $109 to $159
– Pick up & drop off from your Hotel or Accommodation
– Return Transfer to Australia Zoo
– Visit to the stunning Glass House Mountains Scenic Lookout
– On Board Videos (Steve Irwin’s story & other Crocodile Hunter episodes)
– Day Admission into Australia Zoo
– 5 hours to Explore Australia Zoo
– Koala Cuddle inclusive of an 8×10” printed photo within Wildlife Studio
– Sneak Peak entry ticket into the Wildlife Hospital