Leahy House was built around 1885 when a deed of grant was made to the Thargomindah Newspaper Company.
The house is built of local mud brick and was owned by Sir Sydney Kidman in the early 1900s. The Bulloo Shire Council purchased the building in 1995 and the Thargomindah Historical Society were entrusted to preserve its history.
It is now a museum, open to the public, seven days a week.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
Caters for hearing impairment Caters for limited mobility Coach Parking History & Heritage International Non Smoking Walks