No Limits 4×4 Hire offer ex-Army Perentie 4×4 hire and guided self drive tours to remote regions of Queensland and beyond. As their name suggests, they have ‘No Limits’. You can take their vehicles on any legal stretch of road, track or beach in the country. They actually encourage you to head off-road and experience the real beauty of the rugged country.
Whether you want to join them on a Tagalong Tour to Cape York, Simpson Desert or the Gulf of Carpentaria, they can cater for you (literally). Their Tagalong Tours are fully catered from the first day to the last. They also provide an ex-Army Land Rover Perentie 4×4 vehicle, fuel, food, external tours, ferry fees, National Park permits and camping/accommodation, guided fishing/4×4/camping tips and assistance, an edited tour video and more.
For those that are more adventurous and like to go it alone, their vehicles are fully equipped for remote travel, with; double bed, 30 litre fridge, camp chairs and table, gas cooker, cooking equipment, cutler/crockery, UHF radio, 12/240 volt power outlets, diesel and water containers, all recovery equipment including; on-board winch, air compressor, sand tracks and more.
Adventure and Outdoors Tours Basic Camping Caters for limited mobility Cultural and Theme Tours Disabled access available Extended Family Friendly Fishing Four Wheel Driving Land - Motorised Nature & Wildlife Nature and wildlife Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation Swimming Water - Motorised Water - Self Propelled
From $4600 to $8600
This tour is an epic self-drive 4×4/fishing/camping and touring adventure that travels the entire length of the Old Telegraph Track, Frenchman’s Track, Bloomfield River Track, Running Creek Track and the Five Beaches (Somerset). There is no experience needed as you are guided in all aspects of your journey by two experienced Tour Leaders.
Their tour package includes:
– A fully equiped Land Rover 4×4 Perentie Camper
– All food and full catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner, desert and tea/coffee) for the entire trip!!
– National Park camping fees
– Resort Camping fees
– Ferry fees
– Cooktown Museum Tour
-Entry to the Quinken Cultural Centre and Split Rock Art Gallery
– Go Pro Action Camera to film your trip (raw footage and an edited video of your trip are also included in your package)
– Guided evening wildlife spotlighting
– Guided fishing sessions
– 4×4, camping and fishing tips and assistance from an experienced and knowledgeable tour leader with over a decade of experience as a Parks and Wildlife Ranger!
From $4600 to $8600
A self-drive Simpson Desert adventure!
Drive one of their awesome ex-Army Land Rover Perenties or bring your own vehicle.
All-inclusive tour package includes;
– vehicle (ex-Army Land Rover Perentie),
– all food and catering (breakfast/lunch/dinner/dessert, tea and coffee),
– external tours/activities (Eulo Mud Bath, Mitchell Springs)
– 4×4/fishing/camping guidance,
– camping and fishing gear,
– camping fees and permits, and
– GoPro camera and edited tour video
From $4000 to $7500
This tour is an epic 4×4/fishing/camping and touring adventure that travels the entire length of the Old Telegraph Track, Bloomfield River Track, Running Creek Track and the Five Beaches (Somerset). There is no experience needed as you are guided in all aspects of your journey by two experienced Tour Leaders.Family Friendly
From $3400 to $6300
This tour has it all; Dinosaurs, Crocodiles, Barramundi fishing, Swimming in pristine rivers, WW2 history, European and Indigenous Cultural history, Outback pubs, Volcanic lava tubes, 4×4 driving, Camping and much, much more.Family Friendly
From $2000 to $20000
4×4 Expeditions, Fishing Safaris, Anonymous remote holidays!
They cater for adventure! Let them know where you want to go and they will do all of the planning and provide an experienced tour guide, vehicle, camping gear and more!