1 Oct 2021 to 3 Oct 2021 Annual Event
Cowgirls Gathering is an event held over three days at the Kilkivan Showgrounds from October 1st to 3rd, 2021. A unique event to celebrate our Cowgirl lifestyle. Horsewomen will be competing for prizes in excess of $10,000.
Cowgirls Gathering is a space to immerse yourself. As a horsewoman, a cowgirl, a friend. It’s more than an event, it’s a space to celebrate our lives, our horses with our friends, with fun, with heart. Come along to learn, ride, engage, shop, dance, experience, and celebrate all the parts that makeup being a “cowgirl”.
We believe being a “cowgirl” is an attitude and a way of being. This is more than just riding horses, this is about, how we make our way with ‘grit and grace’. It’s about:
– growing ourselves,
– riding forward even when the path isn’t clear,
– pulling down your hat when things get tough,
– wanting to wear your boots with your prettiest dress,
– connecting with each other, this unique land and our wonderful animals,
– celebrating us and we look forward to having you along for the party/ride!
Interactive workshops with the worlds’ best educators, trade stalls, shopping, glamping, competitions, celebrations, music, art and entertainment all together in one action-packed weekend.
1 Oct 2021 to 3 Oct 2021