23 Apr 2021 to 7 May 2021 Once Only Event
Wildflower gin is offering an incredible chance to make your own bespoke gin at our Gold Coast Distillery!
This class is perfect for beginners as you learn how to make your own gin using our Alembic Pot Stills at the Wildflower distillery. During the class, you’ll delve into the fascinating history of gin and learn about the botanicals and how Wildflower makes its gin.
You’ll then use this new knowledge to create your own gin, by choosing botanicals to create your very own unique blend. The subtle botanical flavours in the gin are added by bees to Burleigh’s native flowers, which we then use in the gin-making process. This also allows locals to contribute to our gin at Wildflower and the custom gin you make, with flowers from their own backyard.
Covered in the gin masterclass:
– A two-hour session run by Wildflower’s master distiller
– A lesson on gin and its history
– An explanation of the distillation process
– Select from our large range of botanicals to produce your own unique flavour
– Distil your gin using our 2.
Once Only Event
23 Apr 2021 to 7 May 2021