18 Aug 2022 to 1 Apr 2023 Weekly Event
Join us on a journey around Native Australia!
Native Oz Bushfoods are producers and creators of Native flavours located in the Lockyer Valley, South East Queensland.
Aboriginal owned and operated:
Your standard 90 mins tour will consist of:
– Smoking ceremony & Acknowledgement to Country on arrival
– Educational tour and talk around the gardens
– Bushfood inspired morning tea (sweet and savoury options)
– Iced Tea, tea, coffee and water
– Plant a Native tree (optional )
– Access to farm sales and gift shop
Children under 5 are free.
18 Aug 2022 to 1 Apr 2023