Chapel cottage, part of the North Adelaide Heritage Group, is tucked away in a quiet side street in North Adelaide.
Built around 1879 by the Independent Order of the Oldfellows, which also built the meeting hall to which the cottage is attached, it was most likely the caretaker’s residence. The cottage is on the State Heritage List. It has been tastefully restored using traditional materials, heritage fittings and warm colours. Private and secure the property consists of two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, and bathroom. The outside slate courtyard has designer wrought iron tables and armchairs,
Close to all the 80 restaurants of O’Connell Street. Lies on the Connector Free Bus route. Off street parking for two cars.
North Adelaide Heritage Group is a 2018 Fodor’s Choice recipient – for the 14th year in a row.
Air Conditioning Alarm Clock Australian Tourism Export Council Bath Blankets Carpark CD Player Dryer DVD/Bluray Player Electric Blankets Hairdryer Heating History & Heritage Hosted Accommodation Australia International Laundry Microwave Non Smoking Not Available Open Fireplace Outdoor Furniture Refrigerator Tea/Coffee making facilities Television Tour Desk Walk Washing Machine
Check In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am