Adelaide Holiday House is a large, modern, fully furnished, self contained five bedroom holiday house set in a beautiful private garden in Adelaide’s leafy eastern suburbs .
A comfortable and convenient ‘home away from home’, the property sleeps up to 10 people.
Located between the central business district and the Adelaide Hills, Adelaide Holiday House is close to Burnside Village shopping precinct, public bus transport, Burnside Swimming Centre, beautiful Hazelwood Park and Wood Park and numerous gourmet restaurants, cafes and takeaways, including the Feathers Hotel.
Adelaide Holiday House is ideally located to explore Adelaide with the Adelaide Hills, Barossa Valley, Murray River, Beaches and Fleurieu Peninsula short drives away.
Modern, comfortable and convenient.
Perfectly located in Hazelwood Park, a peaceful residential area in Adelaide’s prestigious eastern suburbs between the CBD and the Adelaide Hills. 15min to Rundle Mall in the CBD, 7min to beautiful Waterfall Gully in the Adelaide Hills.
Enjoy executive living in this brand new double storey house:
* 5 bedrooms
* 2 lounge areas
* 3 bathrooms, each with a toilet
* 2 kitchens
* 2 dining areas, indoor and outdoor with a gas BBQ
* a balcony with hills views
* a double garage with secure car parking
* a fully fenced private back yard
* ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for a perfect stay
Enjoy the peaceful locality:
* short walk to Wood Park, Hazelwood Park, Burnside Swimming Centre, local restaurants, cafes, gourmet take-aways, the Feathers Hotel and bus transport
* short drive to Burnside Village, Adelaide’s premier shopping precinct, supermarkets, Regal picture theatre and shopping centres
indicativePrices From $230 to $250
The price is for two adults to stay per night using one bedroom.
Additional persons are charged $35 per night to stay.