The Friendly Meeting Chapel, part of the North Adelaide Heritage Group, was built in 1879 of bluestone and is situated on the high street of North Adelaide, very close to cafes, restaurants and shopping.
The retro Chapel has an opulent open plan interior with high windows, giving a sense of complete privacy, space and quiet. Its living space contains the dining, sitting and bedroom with the antique brass half testa queen size bed hidden by oriental screens, studded with semi precious stones.
Its magnificent cedar Victorian dining table, circa 1900 working musical organ, vintage decorative club lounge, brass lamps, a faux marbleised deluxe two person spa bathroom and a mahogany kitchen make the Chapel a romantic destination. Room service is available from Beyond India.
North Adelaide Heritage Group is a 2019 Fodor’s Choice recipient – for the 14th year in a row.
MembershipAustralian Tourism Export Council Tourism Industry Council of SA
AccreditationAustralian Tourism Accreditation COVID Safe
Check In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am