Little Liguria is a farm stay property located within the coastal township of Nepean Bay on Kangaroo Island. Renovated in 2019, this character homestead is nothing like you’ve experienced before. Located within walking distance of the olive grove, beach, horse stables and nature trails. The space is made up of 4 bedrooms, 4 separate beds, 1 bathroom, separate toilet, mud room/laundry, foyer/office, open lounge, dining room and kitchen.
– A large outdoor area with secure fencing will ensure children can’t wonder off.
– Guests are welcome to use the gas BBQ, outdoor setting and shade umbrella.
– New furnishings throughout the house include a 60″ smart TV in the main living area.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating and indoor fireplace.
– Fixed wireless NBN. Unlimited Wi-Fi (including access to steaming services such as Netflix, provided you have an account).
– Full 4G phone coverage for Telstra customers in and around the homestead.
– Limited network coverage for other providers that do not use the Telstra network. You will have the ability to make internet call when you are connected to the homes WiFi network.
– The fully equipped kitchen gives you the option of catering in-house.
Check In: 3:00 pm
Check Out: 10:00 am