A uniquely crafted, hand-built, totally eco-friendly “tiny house”, situated directly across the road from South Australia’s most accessible and iconic pink lake – Lake Bumbunga, only 90 minutes’ drive from Adelaide.
This tiny house is a fully self-contained “off-the-grid” accommodation facility, ensuring a guest’s stay is both gentle on the planet and climate-friendly. Electrical power is generated through solar panels on the roof and then stored in a battery. The tiny house also uses rainwater collected on the roof and stored in a 5,000-litre tank. Shower greywater is filtered and then waters a plant bed. Mains water and mains power are available as backup if required.
• The tiny house sleeps four people on four futon beds in two seperate loft bedrooms.
• Kitchen facilities: gas stovetop, refrigerator, microwave, pod coffee machine, rice cooker and cooking utensils.
• Bathroom facilities: shower, vanity-basin, hairdryer and bio-composting toilet.
• Living Room: table for 2, that folds out for up to 5 and sofa.
• The loft bedrooms have authentic Japanese futon beds.
• Other facilities include free wifi, reverse-cycle air conditioning, blue-tooth music speaker, board and card games, karaoke microphones.
• Sheets, pillowcases, quilts, blankets & towels provided.
MembershipAustralian Tourism Export Council
$270 per night for 1 or 2 guests on weekdays.
$290 per night for 1 or 2 guests on weekends.
Additional $35 per additional guest per night.
Can accomodate a maximum of 4 guests.
A cleaning fee of $80 is included in this pricing.
Check In: 3:00 pm
Check Out: 10:00 am