Adelaide Walks n Talks with Neil runs 60 to 90 minute walking tours around Adelaide at any time convenient to you.
If you are staying in the city, the walk can start from where you are staying or work. A wheel chair can be easily organised if people have difficulty walking.
The tours ends with refreshments or lunch sometimes included in the price.
Each tour explains and helps you make the most of Adelaide, and will save you time, money and possibly frustration too regardless of whether you are a local or a visitor.
In each tour you will learn about Adelaide’s history, South Australian culture and heritage.
You will also learn about how Adelaide compares with other parts of Australia, places to travel to in our vast landscape, and Adelaide near future, for example Space, BioMed and Renewables.
You will also:
• learn fun facts to share with friends,
• get the opportunity to take great photos.
• get the opportunity to go on three other walking tours, each tour is less than 2km.
• be briefly taken to interesting places, with the aim of allowing you to return to those that interest you at a later time.
From $15 to $95
In the basic tour (which costs $15 per person and lasts 60 to 90 minutes), you will go on a walk with Neil to interesting places with the aim of allowing you to return to those that interest you later, and will learn:
– fun facts to share with friends about Adelaide’s history and culture;
– how Adelaide compares with other parts of Australia and the world.
Tours can begin from your accommodation, or place convenient to you, at an agreed time.
From $15 to $150
On this tour you decide how much you want to pay per hour, and how many hours you want the tour to go for, and Neil comes up with a plan for your tour which will enhance your Adelaide experience.
Neil will liaise with you prior to tour to discover what kind of tour you would like.
Bookings with 1, 2 or 3 people may have other people joining them on the tour.
Tours are run on a first come first served basis. Minimum: 2 people on tour for two hours. Maximum: 7 people on tour for 7 hours.
Short tours over multiple days can also be booked.