The Barossa offers rare, handmade wines made from some of the world’s oldest vines. If you want to stay amongst the vines and indulge in a tasting of wine made from 50, 100 and 150-year-old vineyards. Then look no further, this is the ultimate stay + experience package.
This package includes:
– 2 nights accommodation for 2 people at Barossa Shiraz Estate. Barossa Shiraz Estate offers luxury cottages in a beautiful vineyard setting. Enjoy sweeping views over vineyards and Barossa ranges
– includes bike hire for the duration of your stay
– provisions for cooked breakfast
– bottle of wine on arrival
– Old Vine Expressions Tour at Chateau Tanunda
Barossa Shiraz Estate was part of the original mail run from Adelaide through to Tanunda. Take the bike track from Lyndoch to Tanunda, following the path similar to the original mail run from the early 1900’s and take in the beautiful sights and sounds of the Barossa. Head to Chateau Tanunda and indulge in their Old Vines Expressions hosted tasting, experiencing wines from 50, 100 and 150-year-old vineyards.
Please call our friendly Barossa Visitor Centre staff for more information on 0885 638 334
Service TypesFood and Wine Tours Walking and Biking Tours
MembershipVisitor Information Centre
AccreditationAustralian Tourism Accreditation