The German Arms was originally established in Hahndorf in 1839, and has operated as a hotel for more than 160 years.
In 1990, the hotel was completely renovated using timbers salvaged from the old wool stores in Port Adelaide. The floors, ceilings, stairs, beams, pillars, bars and even tables have been made from these beautiful recycled timbers.
Enjoy an all day dining menu featuring German influences and international cuisine. Chef’s specials are available daily.